Our team are experts in the field of estate and trust litigation. We advise our clients on their rights and ensure those rights are protected and met. Disputes often arise during the estate administration process and therefore the executors and trustees may need to initiate or defend proceedings when these disputes arise including:
- Acting for beneficiaries in making claims for further provision from deceased estates
- Acting for executors in defending claims for further provision
- Application for removal of executors
- Applications on behalf of executors/trustees to the court for directions regarding administration matters where there may be dispute or uncertainty
- Applications for construction and interpretation of clauses in wills and trust deeds
- Claims in relation to death benefits
- Claims in relation to the validity of wills eg lack of capacity, undue influence
- Claims in relation to constructive trusts and/or breach of promise and other equitable disputes
- Application for statutory wills – wills made by the court on behalf of a person who lacks capacity to make their own will
Strict time limits apply to your claim.
We offer a free 30 minute consultation to assess your claim and explain your rights.